On Lonliness!

Earlier, I used to feel so lonley. I was basically an introvert, who as a child used to run and hide whenever guests came to my home! I used to find it difficult to introduce myself and talk with them. This stayed with me almost till my high school!
But when i started my engineering college life in a place thats quite far away from my home, i had to interact with new people and make new friends -
i had to change myself
i had to get out off my shell
i had to interact with people
i had to lose the fear!

and i did lose it.

But making friends was always difficult for me.
If i made a friend, it was for life. But i was not making many friends and those i have made are still friends.
Then again i felt lonley!
Then, as a rule of survival of the fittest - i had to evolve - make friends...go out and make the effort!
I did!
I got a lot of friends and my days are not so lonley!!

i got a lot of pals through orkut -
I had joined orkut just for the whim of it an i found that there was a communityt called Desi partying in Abu Dhabi in it - they party of course, but decently ! and its more a friends circle, u get in u become a friend to us all. it so good!

Should I say..Long Live orkut???

Lets wait n See.

A Little bit of Lonliness is awlays nice, then and there you could sit alone and think, imagine and plan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aadmi Musafir Hai...a Philosophical Melody

Youth - A Poem by Samuel Ullman - The Most Motivational Poem I have Ever Come Across

Zindagi Ka Safar, yeh Kaisa Safar - Another Philosophical Melody