The Last Month...Hey I am Bitching Now!!

There has been a gap in my posting! Not that i am a frequent blogger like the others, but even on my own standards, it was quite a big gap of time.

I was Busy!! Plain Truth!

I got a New Job, Moved to a New Place, and add to it the month of Ramadan.

I joined Toshiba Corporation - Power Systems Division as Electrical Engineer on August 13th, 2007. On the very same day, i shifted with the whole lot of baggage to Ras Al Khaimah, a quaint Backwater City in the Northern portion of UAE. (Ras Al Khaimah is the Northern Most Emirate of United Arab Emirates). I am now the Electrical Enginer/In-Charge for a 400/132 kv Grid Substation Project for Transco in R.A.K.

Now, I've got 'busy' in site. basically its all Civil Engineering Works that are on going, but it requires initial works from Electrical Dept. and Constant co-ordination.
Post has been edited since, i was actually bitching about someone whom i dont like at all. Well, folks who work with me knows whos this person...so i leave it to between us and have deleted the bitching section!
Ras Al Khaimah Sucks! Sucks Big Time!
For folks who got a life, this ain't the place.
For folks who prefer a chilled out, idyllic life, this is the place.
You wait for an eternity to see something move here!
But my Motto is " Make Hay While The Sun Shines" And I Hope The Sun is up for Most of the Time!

Comments

Ashish Soni said…
Welcome to RAK...

keep posting....
its always gud to hear from people of the same emirate...

take care...

Popular posts from this blog

Aadmi Musafir Hai...a Philosophical Melody

Youth - A Poem by Samuel Ullman - The Most Motivational Poem I have Ever Come Across

Zindagi Ka Safar, yeh Kaisa Safar - Another Philosophical Melody